"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Elder Palelei & Shongwe's Funeral

The Bishop and his family wanted to give Elder Palelei a going away celebration.  Elder Palelei will be going home next week.  We are grateful to have had him in the Sada area for over 2 1/2 months.  He has been a large blessing in the lives of the members.  The ward will miss his valuable service.

Sister Thomas and I will miss his work ethic and his total commitment to serve out his mission to the end.  He has been a wonderful example of taking hold of the plow and working until the field is completed even when your hands might be full of blisters.  I hope we can finish as strongly as he has.

No comments:

Post a Comment