"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013 - Eggs


Elder Thomas learns how to make a poached egg.  It got better on the second attempt.

Letter from Elder Thomas to his grandson William on 11/18/13:

"Will,

It was nice to hear from you.  It sounds like you had fun at the Silver Dollar City.  Is that the same place that you took Grandma and Grandpa when we were visiting?

I thought I would share a picture with you.  It is of me trying to make a poached egg.  You will have to have your mom try it out sometime.  Poached eggs are good on toast.  Grandma says that they are more healthy for you.  It was hard at first but I did get better at it.  Just like on Master Chef.

Thanks for thanking the time to write us a short note.  I will include you in my future emails.  Thanks for sending it to me.

Love 
Grandpa.

Letter to Elder and Sister Thomas from their Grandson William on 11/18/13:

"dear grandparents I am really missing you. But I am really happy you could  tell people about god. thank you love will.  I am doing just fine my week is going grate!!! last week we went to silver dollar city! i went on all the rides except the barn swing."

No comments:

Post a Comment