"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Hike on Christmas Day

A group of pictures from the hill top.  The love of my life joins me at the top of the hill on this Christmas Day.  It has been a pleasure having my eternal companion join me on this mission.  We cry and laugh together as a result of our experiences.  We are hopeful that our family knows how much we love them and pray for them, particularly at this time of the year.  In fact the Sister Xalabele put our daughters names on the prayer roll at the temple when the ward went on the temple trip.  There is more than just use who are concerned about our posterity.  We love our kids and grandkids!

You can see our apartment complex a bit clearer in these pictures. It is the grey building with the covered parking lots.  Our apartment is in the upper right hand side of the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment