"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Getting Ready for the Elders on Christmas Eve

It is just about 5:00 on Christmas Eve.  Carolyn is busy with the last minute preparations.  The kitchen is looking colorful.  We are expecting the Elders to show up about 6:00 pm.  I am looking forward to a spiritual but fun evening with the elders.  We bought them a special present.  The last couple of nights the Mosquitos have been buzzing in my ears.  We bought them small plug in mosquito fumigator.  We used the peaceful sleep versions of this while we were in South Africa.  Not much of a gift but they will appreciate in the middle of the night when the mozzies aren't circling and buzzing in there ears.  Those are the gifts I wrapped up under our little tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment