"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, December 16, 2013

Making Bread Rolls for the Christmas Zone Conference


Tomorrow is our Christmas Zone Conference.  Actually, it will include the three Zones from the Eastern Cape.  We will be traveling to East London this afternoon.  Sister Thomas accepted an assignment to bake 12 dozen home made rolls.  She has been up since 6:00 AM.  The apartment smells wonderful.  She is truly an artist when it comes to baking.  "Master Chef Australia" here we come.  I am sure that the Elders will be very pleased with the rolls.  Luckily I already had the opportunity to sample some.

No comments:

Post a Comment