"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

We had the Elders over for Christmas Eve.

We had the Elders over this evening.  We had each missionary bring a food from home that is a Christmas Tradition.  We had an interesting mix of food for the dinner.  Carolyn and I added some Shrimp with Dip and also Mexican four layered dip with some special chips we had purchased in East London.  We received permission from the Mission President to watch 17 Miracles.  We then gave the Elders our present which is the Mosquito fumigators and the pads that come with them.  All in all it was an enjoyable evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment