"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, March 2, 2015

Attending Sunday Meetings in Mthatha


We attended Church on Sunday in Mthatha.  They had 100 people in attendance at Sacrament meeting, a continuing improvement.  After church we caught some pictures of Elders Best and  Castro with some members and investigators and Elders Young and Banda in discussions with the Elders Quorum President on the right and the Branch Mission leader on the left.

After Church Sister Thomas and I met with the Branch Presidency and we discussed some issues that Brother Welsh had asked me to follow up on.  We also reviewed the paper work required for the application to convert the Branch into a Ward.  This is something that needs to happen in order to support the opportunity to split the East London Stake at the end of this year.

We ran into rain clouds and rain on the way home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment