"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Collar buttons and the Elders Ties


Today we attend the East London 3rd Ward.  I was asked to go there to interview someone for baptism.  While there I took the time to speak to the Elders about their appearance.  I asked them if I could take a picture which they were very happy to do.  I then spoke to them about the top button on their shirts.  Three of the four did not have their top buttons done up. 

You can see Elders Pitsoane, Chapman, Hyera and Katwana in this picture.  Elder Pitsoane had a button missing on his shirt, Elder Chapman’s neck was simply to big for his shirt.  Sister Thomas is going to see if she can help him some way to get a bigger collar.  Elder Hyera was very apologetic.  He did not know it was not buttoned up.  The newest missionary of the group, Elder Katwana was buttoned up and looked good.  We will be fixing some shirts and replacing buttons this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment