"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Vehicle Repairs and our Mission Leadership Skype Call


Early this morning I had to drop our car off to get it serviced.  I had to be down town in line at the Chevrolet Dealer by about 7:00 AM.  That is me with Brandon who is one of the two service people we use at Meyers Motors.  I have come to know them well.

The Mission Leadership Skype call took place today.  We had the Zone Leaders over for brunch. Elder Stratton (being the most senior Zone Leader) requested Breakfast Burritos today. The brunch was wonderful as usual.  Sister Thomas’ magic was appreciated by the Elders.  Clockwise from the bottom of the picture are Elders Stegelmeier, Sanders, Sister Thomas, Elders Chamberlain and Stratton.

This Council covered several subjects but the highlight was a lengthy discussion on the proper use of MSF which are the funds given to the Elders to live on while in the mission field.  In some cases these funds have not been used correctly.  This will be a challenge for our missionaries to change to become more aligned with the proper and acceptable use of these funds.

We enjoyed having these Elders in our home for this meeting where we act in a supportive role to the Mission Leadership in these meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment