"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Plumbing fixes, Dinner with President Merrill and a Hair Cut

Beginning the day early trying to fix a plumbing leak. Elders Jenner and Elder Mukonda are giving me a hand to get it fixed.  In the end it was beyond my tools and we had to call a plumber in to get it fixed.  We then had President Merrill in our home for a few hours as he worked through some emails using our internet.  We also had a relaxing lunch out on our deck with him.  Later, we went to dinner with the Wheelers and President Merrill.  Once that was done we went to give Elder Richards a hair cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment