"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, January 13, 2014

Fixing the local Bicycles

When we got home from golfing the kids from the apartment complex brought their bike to me again.  This time the handle bars had come all the way off.  It was the bolt that goes down through the front fork.  I am sure that no one has ever tightened a bolt on the bike since it was new.  I went to tighten it but found I needed some allen wrenches.  I went and bought a set for USD 5.00 dollars and got it all tightened up.  I also replaced one of the brake levers which was broken as well.  Nice group of kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment