"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Sunday Baptism at Sada

We had a baptism today.  Actually there were three of them.  Elder Smith arrived in the mission field only a few days ago and had the opportunity to baptize one of the Young Women.  The font was cold but the day was warm.  I taught the Priesthood using Elder Urchdorf’s talk titled “Come Join with Us”.  Mom taught the Young Women on the Holy Ghost.  Following Church, Mom came through in a pinch today making the Baptismal Program from nothing because the printer was broken.  She is a champ.

No comments:

Post a Comment