"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Home Teching to the Miselo Family at the small Village of Sibonile.

We went to the Miselo Family tonight for Family Home Evening.  I was able to provide the lesson as taught by President Uchtdorf on the best time to plant a tree.  We had a good evening and I collected all the family members names and birth dates so I can make sure that the records are correct.  It was a good evening way up in the hills at the remote village named Sibonile.  Don’t be fooled by the pictures inside of the house, it is bright orange and the outside is bright pink.  You can tell the house from any other in the village. In the upper right hand picture Sister Thomas is visiting with Wendy Miselo about teaching in Primary on Sunday.  Wendy's Mission Papers are in Salt Lake City being reviewed.  She should know where she is being called in the next 3 to 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment