"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, January 18, 2014

A Nelson Mandela Poster


We found a Nelson Mandela poster that had not been taken down following his funeral.  These unique posters were put up in celebration between his death and funeral.  We went out after we returned from Mthatha and took it down.  I am not sure that this was like the”thief in the night” but it did feel like we were out in the dark collecting something that we could get in trouble for.  Perhaps not, because I and sure all the posters that have been collected are those that you could get to without a ladder.

2 comments:

  1. You look like a deer caught in the headlights!
    Save it and bring it home with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone asks... now you know where I get "it" from.... DAD! I love that this was caught on camera.

    ReplyDelete