"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, January 12, 2015

A Morning for Nine Holes of Golf - Almost


We went to play golf this morning.  It was a disappointing day for Sister Thomas.  One swing of the club and she knew her shoulder would not let her play but being the trooper that she is, she walked around while I played 9 holes.  It was a wonderful morning.

The rest of Monday was spend preparing for the upcoming Mission Skype calls and for the East London and Mdantsane Zone Training and Interview meetings this coming Friday and Saturday.

We  also spent some time looking at the vehicles at the Church.  I will need to get some items fixed up over the next weeks so these vehicles can be used if needed.  Some new tires, a new battery and a check-up at Meyers Motors will need to be arranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment