"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, January 23, 2015

Delivered Packages and District Meeting

We drove out to the airport and picked up the packages and then delivered them to the different Zone Leaders for delivery at District meetings.  We had numerous Elders getting packages today.  In fact we had Elders Chapman and his companion, Elder Ludvigson, get packages on the same day.  They were all smiles.

We attended two different East London District Meetings today.  Sister Thomas attended the 4th ward district and I attended the 3rd Ward district.  Both were good meetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment