"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Senior Couples Skype Call


Today we have the Senior Couples Skype call.  Several critical items were discussed and brought up for the group to review. They were:  review of the Mission Leaders Skype agenda items, boarding inspection standards, My Family booklets, phone/data bills, reporting key indicators,  and food supplies required for our emergency response plan.  Finally, we heard the testimonies of Elder & Sister Chase and Elder & Sister Blatter.  This was the last meeting they will attend with us. Next week they will depart the mission field at the end of well served missions.  We will surely miss them and are grateful for all they have accomplished.  I wonder if they are feeling like I am beginning to feel?  .......But there is still so much to do......

After the meeting, we closed up and got on our way to Port Elizabeth.  We received an assignment from President Merrill to drive there and complete a baptismal interview.

Once this was completed we managed to meet up with the Lundberg’s for dinner at the German Club. They graciously hosted us for the night as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment