"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, January 9, 2015

Attending the Mdantsane District Meetings


Sister Thomas and I joined two of the Mdantsane District Meetings today.  We had some post that we picked up at the airport and then got a head start delivering the post to the various district meetings this morning.  Then we attended two districts in Mdantsane. There are new missionaries that are being trained in those districts so their meetings start one hour later.

I attended Elder Carniletto’s district meeting (MD1) and his training on the companionship of the Holy Ghost was one of the better district meetings I have attended.  Sister Thomas attended the MD2 district meeting.  Elder Radebe lead a discussion on how the Elders in his district can better budget their time so they can be on time in the mornings, nightly planning and getting to bed on time.  She loved that they even set a time for nightly district prayer (10:15 pm).  It was a great meeting.

From Left to right: Elders Richards, Dean, Sister Thomas, Elders Radebe, Jenner, Moliki, Ngobeni, Faitau, Carniletto, Hoffman and Mukonda.

No comments:

Post a Comment