"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Continuous Food at the Mission Home

During the Leadership Meeting at the Mission Home there was a great deal of food consumed.  Sister Merrill and Sister Thomas were the main food providers.  It was breakfast, lunch and dinner for three days straight for 27 missionaries. 

I helped out in the kitchen.  On one day in particular I can remember how I cleaned the counter tops clear around the kitchen after dinner.  They were spotless and I felt good about my work.  It was barely 1 hour later when Sister Merrill and Sister Thomas brought out the brownies and ice cream.  I felt heart broken over my clean counter tops.  I had to start all over again.  Is this what it feels like when you’re the host?

(Sister Thomas says this is what it like everyday when you are the MOM!)

Hats off to Sisters Merrill and Sister Thomas.  The food was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment