"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dinner out with the Blatters

The Blatters are in town to do some career development training with the Elders who are going home at the end of this transfer.  We went to pick the BLatters up for dinner and I took this evening picture of East London just as the last bit of sun was setting.  We had a wonderful dinner together as we reacquainted ourselves and discussed common problems we face.

Elder and Sister Blatter are wonderful examples of senior couples who are called and come a long way from home (They are from Montana where I believe they live close to “Captain Call”).  They are making a difference in the lives of those whom they teach self reliance and career development - one training session at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment