"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Teaching with Elder Prisbrey and Branch

The President and I went out teaching with the Elders.  We visited a Member who had just gone through a bit of a tough time.  The family just had some money stolen and a cell phone.  We taught them together and then we broke into two different groups and then met back with them to have a family home evening with one of the ward members.  While we were waiting at the ward members a couple of young men from the ward walked by so I took a Picture of them with Elder Prisbrey and Branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment