"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Fixing a Toilet and Elder Crowell's Dog Bite

We had to go to visit the Elders in the morning before they left their flat so I could fix the toilet.  It was not too bad because all I had to do was replace a broken toilet seat.  I did make the Elders go in a clean the toilet first.  You would have thought I had asked them to do the impossible.  That was the most fun part of the job - teaching them how to clean a toilet.

While we were with there, Elder Crowell told us his experience bit by bit or I guess I could say “bite by bite” about getting bit by a dog.  He is, in fact, a good story teller.  Thankfully, he had called Sister Petersen last night and had already had a tetnus shot and had started the rabies vaccination series of injections.

No comments:

Post a Comment