"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, August 1, 2014

Participating in a Mission President Conference Call

Today we attended the East London 3rd ward district meeting.  I went as a request from President Bell.  I had a discussion about building trust with the members so that we as missionaries can be used effectively by them.

We went out to lunch with the Elders and while there I got on this conference call at the request of President Merrill to discuss the Elders in the mission.  We finished after we arrived home.  Sister Thomas took a couple of pictures of me at the desk.  It reminded me of all the conference call meetings I have participated in globally while working.

It was a good experience to sit with the Mission President and the President’s APs and discuss the Elders in the mission and how and what we need to do to increase their potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment