"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, June 2, 2014

A Welcome to East London "Moment"

While we were driving down to East London we received a call from Elder and Sister Boyce.  They received a call from a tow truck who was about to tow an Elder’s car from an accident.  The Elders had called Elder France but not Elder Boyce.

It is a long story but the incorrect driver was driving the car at the time.  It was an Elder with no license so the Elders were off to the police station and then there will be all the insurance forms and the ticket from the accident.

I guess we felt like it was a “Welcome to East London Elder & Sister Thomas" type of moment.

I called President Wood and recommended some actions and he will review and we will follow up next week at the Zone Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment