"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Putting up the Basketball net for the Elders in Queenstown

While we were in Queenstown I was able to get the Elders help and we put up the basketball net that we purchased in East London.  I spoke to the Elders the following Monday and they were very grateful to finally hear the net go swish as the made a basket.  I know that feeling.

You can see Sister Thomas and Sister Wood in the back ground in discussion.  Sister Wood was there waiting for President Wood as he completed his interviews of all the Elders in the Queenstown Zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment