"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Our First Visit to the Grahamstown Branch

I had my first assignment as a member of the Mission Presidency over this weekend.  We traveled to Grahamstown to visit the Grahamstown Branch.  I was assigned to help the branch complete the audit of the Membership records, Release President Boyce and ask for a sustaining vote for President Thomas (a unique opportunity).  I also interviewed a member to receive the Melchizedek Priesthood.

Sister Thomas attended Primary and you can see her visiting with the Primary President (Amanda) and Sister Chase.  That is me with Lonwabo Jay who has just had the Melchizedek conferred upon him and been ordained to the office of Elder.  I have not interviewed a more prepared person to receive the Melchizedek Priesthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment