"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Flat Inspections in Mthatha

Sister Thomas and I did the flat inspections in Mthatha today.  We also purchased some new curtains for one of the bedrooms and fixed one of the shelves that had fallen down in one of the bedrooms.   Flat inspection went well and the Elders tied with the Zone Leaders for the cleanest boarding in the Zone. 

Here we celebrate with the Elders as they claim the number one spot.  The boardings were very clean and the Elders should be proud of how they are keeping the boarding.  Elders Tennent, Mahoney, Erickson and Kaufusi are thrilled with the rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment