"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Elders meet up for Lunch at Nando's

We had to purchase some supplies for the Elders and when we were done they had all met up for lunch at Nandos.  We went in to deliver Elder Labrum a new duvet cover because he has not had one.  I had the chance to catch a picture of all of them including the AP’s.

All you missionary families out there, let us know if you can pick our your son.  While all the Elders love Nando's there are a couple who brought some Kentucky Fried Chicken from across the Street.

Around the table from left to right: Elders Manda, Chaparadza, Matini, Ah-Fua, Andersen, Murphy, Cathemer, Gillespie, Potter, Labrum, Pennington and finally Shabalala.

No comments:

Post a Comment