"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The AP's come to stay with us and we catch up at the Church

We had the President's AP's come to our house and sleep over for the night.  It was a pleasure to have them come in the evening and then catch a rather quick cold cereal breakfast before being off to Zone Conference. 

While we were getting to know the them, Elder Gillespie is on my right and Elder Andersen is on Sister Thomas’ left.  We learned that Elder Andersen knows many of Alice Christensen’s relatives and also knew all of Jerry and Alice’s three sons who served in Denmark.

No comments:

Post a Comment