"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, June 27, 2014

First Pen Blow Out of our Mission

We were sitting at dinner at the Wheelers’ and Elder Wheeler suddenly asked with concern what was on my shirt.  I looked down to discover my first pen blowout in the mission field.  Ruined a white shirt and no amount of cleaning tricks could save it.  Ended up with a big ink spot that went clear through to skin.  After a great deal of scrubbing it has become obvious that I will carry a mark around with me for a while. Luckily, it is on a spot where it is covered up and will not show.

No comments:

Post a Comment