"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Brother Keweleta's Funeral at Sada

We attended the funeral of Brother Kewleta at Sada Chapel and then went to the graveyard for the dedication of the grave.  Our ward Choir also sang some hymns at the graveside.  Then everyone retired to the Kweleta’s where they served lunch.

You can tell is was a crisp day from the bundled sisters.  These are Sister Chipo, Sister Xalabile and her daughter, Sister Badi, with Sister Thomas.

Sister Thomas and I took our leave and drove directly to the Stake Center in East London so I could attend the East London Stake General Priesthood meeting.

This was a very good meeting where the members of the Stake Presidency spoke on “putting off the natural man” and “what manner of men ought you to be”.  Then the Stake President spoke on his vision of splitting the stake at the second Stake Conference of next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment