"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, July 4, 2014

Elder Chapparadza and Elder Thomas share a Birthday Celebration

When we returned to Queenstown, we went to see Daryll and Lianet and were given an invitation to their wedding which will take place in Nelspruit.  We visited for a few minutes and then went and purchased the final items for the birthday party tonight.

We invited the Elders over to celebrate the birthdays of Elder Chaparadza (23) and (believe it or not) Elder Thomas who turned 61 today.  Boy, that sounds old but as of today 80 is the new old for me.

Sister Thomas made a Snickerdoodle cake and a blueberry cheese cake to celebrate the birthdays.  We added some Ice cream and everyone was very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment