"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Changing Tires to take the elders some spare tires to Mthatha

We are preparing to go to Mthatha and we spent the morning going to 4 different second hand junk car dealers trying to find four rims for the Chevorlet Aveo’s.  The Elders cars in Mthatha have hit so many pot holes that they have ruined 4 rims.  I went to the church and collected two spare rims from the cars we are going to sell.  I will take these new rims to Mthatha and bring the old rims back to East London and then take them to the “Rim Doctor”.  Tells you something about the roads here if a company can eek out a living straightening and taking the dents out of the rims.

No comments:

Post a Comment