"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Flat Inspections, Tire changes, Lunch and Teaching Appointments

While we were doing the inspections we also had to change some tires that had bent rims.  I will need to take the rims back to East London to the Rim Doctor for repair.  Elder Pulu is intently inspecting the process and for some reason Elder Kaufusi felt like he could help out with the jumper cables.  Elder Stegelmeire was waiting his turn for the front tire.

This flat was spotless.  Sister Thomas actually had to look twice to find something wrong.  In fact, she could not find anything.  The Elders received a score of a perfect 10, it was the first one given by Sister Thomas in the mission field.

We took the Elders out to lunch at Kentucky Fried Chicken to celebrate.  We ordered up the Street Wise Five for the Elders.

Later we went out teaching.  This is at the same home where Elder Kaufusi was stabbed.  While we were teaching Sister Thomas and I were sharing a piece of wood and the milk crate.  It was a balancing act.  At one point I stood up to go explain something in the Book of Mormon to the person we were teaching and I dropped the balancing Sister Thomas on the ground.  She points to the offending chair to remind me what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment