"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Elder Ramoshaba, Loomis and Sombke help me out changing some tires

We have taken delivery of 4 new cars for the mission.  Two of these are for the Senior Couples and 2 are for the use of the Elders.  We took delivery last week and now we have to trade a few vehicles around in order to the get the oldest vehicles to the Church so they can be sold.

Elders Ramoshaba, Loomis and Sombke came to the church to exchange their car because it is an old one that will be sold.  We took note that the tires on the car they are going to be driving had worse tires than the old car they were dropping. We changed all the tires across to the car they will be using.

I thanked them for the help and they will pick up the red car tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment