"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, July 25, 2014

The Fixed Basketball standard at the Queenstown Chapel

I arranged for the Elders to help Koos put a brace on the basked ball standard.  Koos is a wonderful man who has a “fix it” shop just down the road from our boarding in Queenstown.  He has build and fixed several things for us.  The weld had broken at the horizontal support and the rim was sagging a bit.  The Elders met him at the church and helped him out.  I wanted to see what it looked like when the basket ball hit the rim so I borrow the ball to check it out.  I was happy to be able to help them get this fixed up so they have something they can do on a Monday.  In Queenstown it is basket ball and/or soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment