"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Celebrating Elder Creech's birthday today.

We took some cake and ice-cream over to Elder Creech today for his birthday.  His companion is Elder Smith.  Elder Creech turned 21  today. 

Sister Thomas made a Hummingbird cake and we brought some chocolate swirl ice-cream which matched up OK.

The Elders have a sixth sense for food.  Both sets of Zone Leaders happened to be there because there is a flat of elders next door from the East London Zone and Elders Capozzoli and  Strauss came to get the weekly reports. 

The Zone Leaders from Mdantsane had also come to get the weekly reports for Elders Creech and Smith.  All good reasons to be there and “if you get cake on top of reports, that is always a good thing” was the comments of the unsuspecting Zone Leaders.

I did not manage to get all the Elders in these pictures.  Somehow I missed Elders Roeloffze and Bradley.  I will have to make sure I get them next time.

Going clockwise from upper middle:  Sister Thomas with Elder Creech, Elders Obonye, Capozzoli, Murphy, then bottom right, Strauss, Creech, Moliki, Crowell.  Elder Creech is blowing our the candles. Creech, Smith, Sister Thomas, then Elder Creech with Elder Murphy screaming in his ear as he cuts the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment