"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Bookshelf Repairs


As we inspected one of the flats, we discovered a bookshelf that was about to fall apart.  We went back today to glue it back together.  There are always repairs that are needed.  My handyman skills have come to good use in the mission field.  We are making space on the floor and cleaning out the bookshelf before glueing it.  You can see the bookshelf in the back ground where the back had come off and is standing against the wall.  That is Elder Okeny from Uganda who just arrived in the mission field a couple of days ago. He pitched in to help.  He is Elder Richard’s new companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment