"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, February 2, 2015

Fixing Scriptures


There are some days in the mission field that you seem to be more a repair shop than a Senior Missionary.  Perhaps on second thought, we have come to learn that part of a Senior Missionary’s calling is to be of service to those around you. . . especially the missionaries.  I noticed one of the missionary’s scriptures were falling apart.  It took some time to find a suitable glue that was the South African version of rubber cement.  I was able to purchase some and then went about glueing Elder Freitas’ Bible and Triple Combination.  The Triple Combination had come totally apart but you can see the Bible was ripped only on one side.  In this picture the Triple Combination was completed and I was just about to start on the Bible.

No comments:

Post a Comment