"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Repairs, Boarding Inspections and a Game of Golf

We went very early to help out Elder Johnson and Elder Soko.  Their water was off last night and one of the Elders turned on a tap to check and then forgot to turn it back off.  In the middle of the night, when the water came back on, the sink overflowed and the apartment became flooded.  The water ran all night.  We had to take over our Wet/Dry Vac  to help suck up all the water.  After that we went to clean a plunged drain in a sink.

Then we went and met up with President and Sister Wheeler and President Wheeler and I went and played golf while Sister Thomas and Sister Wheeler went and inspected our final two flats.  You can see Sister Wheeler with the Elders at each flat.

It was a wonderful day on the golf course and I really enjoyed the time with President Wheeler.  We spoke of common problems in the mission field and of common issues that are coming when we return from our missions.  I really hope to go and listen to them as they given their home coming talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment