"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, February 27, 2015

Mdantsane District Meetings along with some Zone Training


We picked up the post and then met at the Amalinda chapel with Brother Welsh, the East London Stake Clerk in order to pick up some information that I needed to take to Mthatha.  He provided me the forms that they need to fill in for the stake so the Mthatha Branch can apply to be to become a ward.  The Branch is so close.

Then Sister Thomas and I attended the Mdantsane Zone meeting as the Zone Leaders provided the training and instruction that they received during the last Mission Leadership Council Skype call.  One district had already departed when we took this picture so we missed them. 

You can see them from left to right: Elders Richards, Okeny, Stegelmeier, Faitau, Sanders, Dryer, Sister Thomas, Elders Matini and Radebe.

No comments:

Post a Comment