"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Helping the Elders in King WIlliams Town get Quotes on their Vehicle


We drove to King Williams Town in order to help Elder Oswald and Elder Gurney get quotes for their vehicle that was involved in an accident there.   We had to drive the car where the driver’s door would not close.  About 100 yards down the road we had to stop and cut out a piece of the Plastic fender well liner that was turning on the tire.  You can see Elder Gurney’s hands holding the driver side door closed for me as I drive.  We were able to get the required quotes and get the documents forwarded to Elder Halversen.

No comments:

Post a Comment