"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Flat Inspections and Fixing Curtain Rods


We began the day doing inspections at the Elder boardings 9 - 12.  We visited the flats of Elders Stratton & Chamberlain and we hung a white board.  This flat was very clean.  Sister Thomas was very pleased with the cleanliness of this flat.  These Zone Leaders are a good example to their Zone.

Then we visited the flat of Elders Johnson and Soko.  Here we had to rehang some curtains that had pulled out of the wall a second time.  We had to drill some new holes and remount the curtain rod.  Here I had the help of Elders Johnson and Soko.

We finished up the morning with Elders Thayne and Pope.  Their flat was also in good shape.  Sister Thomas and I worked with them to get the final touches done.

No comments:

Post a Comment