"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Chelsea's Birthday


It is Chelsea's Birthday today. But, anyone who knows her will most likely already know this little fact. We love her for her love of birthdays. Chelsea is our third daughter.  I am grateful that Heavenly Father loaned this precious little soul to Carolyn and me for a season. She is truly a wonderful daughter of Heavenly Father. This is Chelsea Ann Thomas on her first birthday and every 10 years thereafter (1980, 1990, 2000, 2010). We all love you Chelsea. Happy Birthday! We love you, Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment