"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Inspecting Elder Cossey and Chapman's Boarding


We inspected the King Williams Town boarding of Elders Cossey and Chapman.  Generally this boarding was in good shape.  There were some items that needed to be cleaned up a bit because it looks like on the next transfer this boarding will have four elders.  I help them clean one section of the Kitchen cabinet top and one section of their small stove plates.  I challenged the Elders to raise the cleaning standards to this level.  They committed to get these clean to this standard.

While I was cleaning the kitchen, Sister Thomas gave Elder Cossey a haircut and once done we went out to Nando’s for a quick lunch.

On the way back to Gonubie we stopped to look at some second hand furniture shops to purchase some of the items we need for the new boarding.


No comments:

Post a Comment