"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Friday, October 17, 2014

Purchasing Car Wax to do the Elders Vehicles


We went to the store to purchase some car wax for our “Wash, Wax and Braai” activity with the Mdantsane Zone on Monday.  The Elders are required to wax their cars twice per year and it is done in this mission during the months when we have General Conference.  I was trying to see if the car wax we were going to purchase was a paste or a liquid.  In the process I made a slight mess in the store.  Sister Thomas was laughing so hard that she had tears in her eyes but she managed to get a couple of pictures of the event.

She eventually went and pulled in two cleaners in the store to help me get cleaned up just a bit. 

Not one of my better or "cleaner" moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment