"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Miniture Golf with President and Sister Merrill


The President has a “free” morning as he is traveling to Queenstown today for the Zone Training and Interviews Meeting tomorrow.  That is if a Mission President’s morning is ever “free”. 

Sister Thomas and I went to work on a bicycle with brake problems this morning and to pick up a set of driving approval papers from Elder Matini.

Once that was completed, we met up with President and Sister Merrill to have some lunch and we played 9 holes of “Adventure” miniature golf.  We also stopped to discuss a few issues as we waited for lunch to come.  I was able to set up his email account on his cell phone so he could check emails as he is traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment