"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Face Time with the Cutrers and we watch Chaz's open our Gift


We were able to FaceTime with the Cutrer family so we could watch as we give Chaz his birthday present.  He turned 13 yesterday.  We gave him the camera we had purchased for Mom and Dad Thomas a few years ago.  It is one of the things we chose from the estate especially for Chaz because he has always loved taking pictures.  Also some of my best memories of Chaz and my Dad together are of him walking hand in hand with his great Grandpa as we hiked a day in Zions canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment