"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Delivering Post to Elder Cossey and Chapman

We were also able to deliver the post today and Elder Cossey received a package from home.  Elder Cossey and Elder Chapman are both pleased with what arrived in the package. (See Alma 56:27)

Sister Thomas fell in love with Elder Chapman.  This is what she pictures Brody looking like someday when he goes into the mission field.  Elder Chapman is a very happy Elder who consumes food as fast as it is put in front of him.  He is full of joy and has a wonderful amount of excess energy.  I will look forward to a picture of Sister Thomas with Brody in another 8 years to see just how close this is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment