"And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." D&C 84:88

Monday, October 20, 2014

Mdantsane Zone Come to Wash their Cars


Today we invited the Mdantsane Zone over to our house to vacuum, wash and then wax their cars.  It was fun to have the Elders over in order to help then improve their care for their vehicles.  The missionaries are required to wash their cars every week but are instructed to wax the vehicles at lest twice per year.  In our mission this is done during the months when General Conferences are held. 

I was surprised but a majority of our Elders had not waxed a car before today.  This surprised me as I think back on my first car and how many times I washed and wax the VW Beetle.

As with any project, once the Elders understood the assignment and knew what to do, the vacuuming, washing and waxing was completed relatively quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment